The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Need information (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

is
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of is
Hello to you all.

I really need some help-

I am looking for funny stunts and gags that look amazing and are funny at the same time with no "Big" magic trick secrets.

Example of such:

The vanishing head with the paper bag mac king did on TV's "Best of magic" etc..

The audience know how the stunt works but at the same time amazed and entertained by it.

I know there is a stunt called "The twisting head" done with a paper bag - I will be very happy if someone can provide me with a place, site or whatever where I can learn that gag and others as such.

I want the audience to know how the funny stunt is done but to be amazed by it(that is why I do not use magic tricks with a "secret")

I will appreciate any information that can be provided.

Thank,
IS
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Well IS, your lucky!!
The special guest of honor this month is Simon Lovell,
probably one of the funniest magicians in the world.
Post your question to him, and I'm sure he'll give you some directions on where to start.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Blackwood
View Profile
Special user
Mind-Play
528 Posts

Profile of Blackwood
Also check out the videos/DVDs/books of Andrew Mayne and Sylvester the Jester. Their effects sound like what you're looking for.

:bikes:
nakulshenoy
View Profile
New user
Bangalore, India
91 Posts

Profile of nakulshenoy
IS,

Larry Anderson's Jaw Droppers demonstrate not only neat effects, but also an effective and entertining way to present the same.
Nakul Shenoy
The Mind Reader
www.nakulshenoy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Need information (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL