The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Friends of Bobby Maverick, can you do me a favor? *Help* (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

peterderdak
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of peterderdak
Hi Guys, I hate to bother the magic community with this odd request but I have nowhere else to turn.

I ordered a Large Busker Vest from Bobby Maverick This march and sent him $170. He still has not sent it out nor given me any confidence or proof that he was planning too. He has constantly told me that it shipped; then when I asked him later about the status; he says he will ship it that day or tomorrow, etc. (I can post full conversations if you guys really want) (Also he stopped replying to my messages for about two months now)

So my request is this, can you guys who are friends of him simply nudge him or send him a message asking something along the lines of "What's up with Peter's order?"

Also, please don't let him lie to you and say he shipped it because that simply isn't the case as he has provided no tracking NO. and no shipment from Arizona To California takes over 8 months.

I have tried being nice, and just letting him take his time and hoping one day a package would just turn up at the door, but obviously that isn't the case. So now I beg you guys for help.

Thank you to anyone who helps me, it would be deeply appreciated. Sorry for being stubborn but I'm not the type that lets $170 just go.

Lastly, I want to say thank you to all of the honest magic sellers Like Mario Morris (who ships to me from UK), Kozmo, and especially Frank from the ambitious card. And a big thank you to a certain member (you know who you are) who wishes to remain annomous but tried his best to help me contact Bobby. People like you make this community thrive.

Peter
TheRealMagicMike
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts

Profile of TheRealMagicMike
He is still active on FB... are you "friends" with him by any chance ?
peterderdak
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of peterderdak
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2016, TheRealMagicMike wrote:
He is still active on FB... are you "friends" with him by any chance ?

Yes I am. But whenever I ask him for an update, all I get is "seen" notification and then he ignores my message. It takes me about 5 times before he replies but its been the same run-around for months now.

He may be active but he is actively ignoring me too.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I would never suggest physical violence
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
There is a branch of the post office that handles fraud. With that kind of history, I would not hesitate to contact them. If they can't halp you, try the attorney general office.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Did you pay by paypal? You can cancel.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Treacherous beast that bobby maverick is, Ambitious Card Frank is an honest man whom Ive ordered from and been happily satisfied with prompt service and quality products
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

I can se on Frank. However, I don't think he sells vests
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Supposed to say second not se
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Blobby aka "thief" maverick also talks lots of crap about Jimmy Talks A lot I heard it from Jimmy myself. Sorry if I gave up our private concern Eric ,Chanze, Kris Bentz,n Jimmy
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Contact Judge Judy, maybe you can get on TV too!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Friends of Bobby Maverick, can you do me a favor? *Help* (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL