The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sharpie Through Bill by Sansminds Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Https://youtu.be/bekqwitaFzU

Isn‘t this an old trick? If I remember correctly, it was done with a pencil before.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
YES .
Kay99
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Kay99
And is that all it does just one face melt thru???
Kay99
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Kay99
Faze*
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Mislead is a classic by Timothy wenk and it is what this was based on... this should have been on my very first release misleading mislead so many years ago but that company screwed up the release and ripped me off...

It is just the one phase but it sits on ur sharpie and is always ready to go to give you that nice clean visual melt through.

Yes it's based on mislead. This is just my take on a gimmicked Ben through bill with an easier to carry gimmick that you can break or loose as long as you havery your sharpie on u.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
20 bucks seems high?? But it's his gimmick. I made my own gimmick out of the lid. . Easy to do for some. . Don't let the demo fool you. You can't show both sides of the bill when doing the effect. Once your set up you can only view it from the front
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The effect has the same angles as the standard mislead if that helps ... Once your are set up your have a 180 angle to perform but in the demo at the point in the routine where you show it in there cleanly is correct the work is still yet to be done at that point. once the work is done you have a 180 viewing angle

It also tells you fairly it's a 180 angle in the demo.

Yes its the one melt through phase. In the original routine the melt through was my Favorite part and I found when I performed it I would tend to just do the melt through, So what is presented here is my take on a pen that passes through a bill in an insainly visual way. As for cost. well this is what we value that visual at. when you buy magic you are not buying just the bit that makes it work. but your buying the routine, the visal and the work that has went into this. I think a lot of people tend to forget that. If you look at the demo and think " id love to be able to do that " and you think the cost would be worth it to be able to do that for your spectators then you will not be disapointed..
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thanks Alan for the extra info. Does the trick come with a gimmick or do we need to make our own?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2016, Magic KL wrote:
Thanks Alan for the extra info. Does the trick come with a gimmick or do we need to make our own?

The ad says you get a free gimmick if purchased before 12/10/16
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
So, it is possible to make my own if the gimmick is broken? That's good to know.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Sorry, one more question. Is it possible to make the gimmick with other permanent markers?
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
On Penguin it states that you can make it with most branded markers. Whether that's accurate I'm not sure as I don't own this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sharpie Through Bill by Sansminds Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL