The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Priority Mail Envelopes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel2014
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Daniel2014
Hi all, I would like to perform the Killer Card in Envelope that is taught in TKO 2.0 by Jeff Kaylor. I live in the U.K. And was wondering if there is anywhere that I can buy priority mail envelopes that are the same as the ones he uses or are there any alternative envelopes that are available in the U.K.

Thank you
Daniel Kirkwood
Daniel2014
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Daniel2014
So nobody has any idea
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
Check out his unbelievalope for a generic envelope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK89xdLHGlo
Daniel2014
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Daniel2014
Thanks, I was hoping to just make one myself but I started thinking about the possibilities of using in my act so I just decided to buy unbelievalope but thank you anyway Smile
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
You may want to compare it with my "New-velope" made from inexpensive and readily available security envelopes, as found and described in The Wizards' Journal #32.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Priority Mail Envelopes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL