The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Introducing The Throwing Card Blog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickbooks
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of trickbooks
As some of you may recall, some years ago, I had operated a web site at throwingcard.com, a static page site devoted to the history of magicians' throwing cards (also known as scaling cards and throwouts). Eventually, web hosting and software problems led to the site's demise after a good run.

I am pleased to report that I have been working with Tom Ewing and Gary Frank, esteemed collectors and historians, to create The Throwing Card Blog. We've gone live at throwingcards.blogspot.com. Please come visit, and subscribe via email and/or RSS feed. The site already features some excellent material. And while I'm not at liberty to divulge everything, there are some amazing things on the way!

Gary Brown
throwingcards.blogspot.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Introducing The Throwing Card Blog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL