The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » MANY sponge balls. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I am looking for references on routines that involve not 3 or 4 sponge balls, but A LOT...say 10 or more.

Anyone familiar with anything like that? So that 10 or more will end up on the tables or hands of the spectators?

Thanks.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
See Dick Stoner's Routine in 'I Spell Magic Fun', his lecture notes.

He has been doing this routine for many years using 2" sponge balls. The book sells for $10 . He also has 2 videos.

email him at:

dickstoner@dickstoner.com

His web site is at:

http://www.dickstoner.com

No magic sales on line, you have to contact him.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I've been using a routine based on the routine on the Stoner tape for a number of years. It's great! However, I use 1 1/2" supersoft sponges, instead of the 2" sponges that he uses. Also, he uses about 20 sponge balls in the routine, while I use 13 in my routine. I use fewer to make the routine comfortable for me. The difference in the number of sponges doesn't seem to affect the audience reaction.
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
See Eugene Burger's Magical Voyages DVD, volume 1.

Yours,

Paul
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Got on Dick Stoner's site and found what you guys mentioned. But it was selling for 39.95. Is that the same book?
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Lee Brown
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Lee Brown
Stanley Jaks had a routine called Multiball. I don't know where you will find it now, but it was basically an ending to the sponge ball routine that was the same idea as the sponge bunny ending, just with little sponge balls, instead.
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
Are we talking about multiball here? The finale being 100's of tiny balls? Or do you want 10 balls of the same size?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Astinus,

You must email or call the Store. You may have to talk to Dick Stoner for the notes. They also were the 1st to produce a video catalog.

You want his 'I spell magic F-U-N' videos.

Tell him Bill sent you.

I just went on lecture tour with him, he sells the tape for $39.95, at the lectures they are $30 ea. or both for $50.
Paulbmx12345
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Paulbmx12345
You can do a cups and balls routine where balls just keep coming out of "nowhere"
" Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Eugene Burger ends his sponge routine with a production of 24 sponge balls from the spectators hand. Bold!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Sounds like Eugene is doing Jaks Multiball.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Eric Woods
View Profile
Regular user
Kansas City
115 Posts

Profile of Eric Woods
Knepper's Klose-up and Unpublished has a great sponge ball routine that you could alter for your needs. It's pretty impromtu free stlye and could give you some ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » MANY sponge balls. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL