The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markb75
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of markb75
Hello and thanks for having me here on the Magic Café. I'm Mark and I have been into magic now for nearly a year and I absolutely love it. It's not just a hobby, it's some thing I would like to develop into a profession and this is a goal I wish to achieve at some stage in the near future.

I love all kinds of magic but I adore mentalism. So a big hello to you all on here and I look forward to my time here on the forums.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome markb75,

I'd think long and hard before giving up my day job . Wait a second, Magic is my "day job". I should have done my thinking earlier LOL.

What ever you like in Magic, you are sure to get more info and a lot of experienced opinion (and some inexperienced as well).

What kinds of Magic do you perform?

Best of Luck!

-Mary Mowder
markb75
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of markb75
Hi Mary,

My day job as a web designer is very safe but doing this as a profession next to my day job would be awesome. I'm not looking too make any vast fortunes, or any sustainable livleyhood from magic, but I do love to entertain and see smiles on the faces of those who see the magic.

I do a lot of card magic as well as mentalism. I recently created my own gimmick for mentalism which I use quite a lot and it gets great reactions which pleases me to no end.

So that is me in a nutshell. Smile
Fellowes90
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Fellowes90
Hi Mark,

Looks like we're going on this journey into magic around the same time (and in the same country!) Awesome that you're creating your own effects. I'm still in the gawping at trailers for various tricks stage. Looking forward to exploring the mentalism areas more too. Best of luck!
TheMightyPercy
View Profile
New user
Pasadena
12 Posts

Profile of TheMightyPercy
Hi Mark,

I'm Jonas Percy. I'm new here as well. I love mentalism and am itching to learn more. I would love to see any videos of you performing with your gimmick you have any? Please keep me posted! Looking forward to seeing you around the Café. Have a great day.

JP
TheMightyPercy
View Profile
New user
Pasadena
12 Posts

Profile of TheMightyPercy
Boo. I left out the word "if," IF you have any... I normally try to proofread my work better than that. Some slip by. Apologies.

JP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL