The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from WI (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_man2772
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of magic_man2772
Hi all, I am joining from Wisconsin. I have been into magic since I was about 10 years old off and on, so that is about 15 years. I recently have picked it back up again and started practicing every day. I enjoy close up magic, card magic, and card productions mostly but have been getting into coins lately too. Hope to see everyone around!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome magic_man2772,

And Congratulations on a more steady relationship with your Magic.

I'll see you in "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers".

-Mary Mowder
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
Some great magic shops in Wisconsin...in Pewaukee and Waukesha....west of Milwaukee. Also, get to Houdini Days in Appleton. Got to see Mark Wilson there years ago and spent over an hour talking with him and his wife...unbelievably nice people.

Enjoy the Café!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I must have had the day off, when you first checked in! Anyway, here's a late welcome from a YOOPER. --Upper Michigan.

Where in the Badger state are you located? (Maybe we're neighbors!) I'm retired in Escanaba, from 50 years on the road (USA) doing school shows.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Welcome, Magic_man2772! Wow, it's amazing how many of us have similar stories of being interested in magic at a young age, then coming back to it. Welcome aboard!
All about borrowed coins.
Cyd13
View Profile
New user
Santa Cruz watsonvile Montery
1 Post

Profile of Cyd13
Welcome magic_man2772,

Really the same as well. and Your post kinda brought back a Memory of watching Henning on T.v and trying
to Mimic what he was doing with very little Successes. Then I got a Rising Deck for my Birthday I learned
it the best I could I would Take it to school Till I got it Confiscated!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from WI (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL