The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR MENTALISTS AND MAGICIANS (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Very proud to share with you my latest release with Alex Le Fanu, soon also available worldwide to your favorite dealer.

Step by Step guide on how to maximize your image through social media and improve your business!
Luca Volpe and Alex Le Fanu have decided to reveal all the tips and tricks on social media marketing in a book that is specifically written for mentalists and magicians.
We all know how important it is to engage our audience using facebook, instagram and many other forms of social media and in this book you will find everything you need to help you create a professional image for this.
Also, as bonus, you will find routines with a social media theme, one of which is my modern Q&A act which I will reveal for the first time in this book and I am sure you will love performing it!
So if your goal is to use social media at it's best, then this book is for you!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe-alex......908.html
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
Just finished reading this book as I received it as part of "The Social Network Act" package.

I believe for what the asking price of the book is, this is an exceptional value. I know a lot of us are fairly savvy with our websites and social media, however I picked up much I wasn't aware of reading this book. If you are looking to make some noise about you and your Mentalism or Magic business via social media, this is the book to pick up. I cant see anyone not finding useful information in reading this.

Also there is a fair amount of routines added as a bonus. This book is inexpensive for what it offers. It's very comprehensive and will certainly set you on the correct road to get your social media going and building new clients. Another four star release from Luca Volpe & Alex Le Fanu.

Bravo guys !

Touzin
View Profile
New user
Basel
2 Posts

Profile of Touzin
Just finished reading this book.

I think the book is realy good because ( in my opinion ) you can feel the years of experiance of Luca and Alex.

I personally picked up a lot I wasn't paying attention of before reading this book. Also there is a fair amount of routines added as a bonus.

If you are looking to make your business better via social media, this is the book that will guide and help you to reach that goal.

thank you guys!

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2017, Touzin wrote:
Just finished reading this book.

I think the book is realy good because ( in my opinion ) you can feel the years of experiance of Luca and Alex.

I personally picked up a lot I wasn't paying attention of before reading this book. Also there is a fair amount of routines added as a bonus.

If you are looking to make your business better via social media, this is the book that will guide and help you to reach that goal.

thank you guys!

Thank you! I am glad you understood the idea of the book. As I already explained I NEVER stated to be an expert in social media BUT doinga video productions, I work all the time with famous bloggers, influencers etc... so what I have done is to collect all these advices from real succesful people, that they actually showed me and talked to me about their tricks and tips, and adapt them to our work, obviously there are advices from my personal experience too. Plus I added my expertise in video production so to cover all the technical parts on how to create high quality material for social networks.

Many thanks!
Luca
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Luca is a worker, he has more experience performing in front of a live audience than most people would ever have.

Luca has performed in private shows, house parties, small gatherings, weddings, anniversaries, even luxury cruise liners.

When Luca releases something it is because he has honed the routine and has worked it for years.

What you get is all the refinements, ideas, routines, structure, and years of experience from a true professional.

When Luca releases something I listen, as do others.........if not Luca would not be releasing anything to our community, and keep it all to himself.

This art is about secrets, I understand that, but sharing those secrets and from there, greater things emerge.

I picked up a pre-release copy of Social Media Marketing for Mentalists and Magicians and have read it through last night.

In this book, Luca and Alex, talk about branding, and how you use social media to do so.
They explain which Social media you can choose and give you all the necessary tools to go out and market yourself, if you havent already done so.
Nothing is left back, and every detail is discussed, including web page design, and more.

Within each social media discussed, example, Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc.....they provide examples, extensive details, and tips and tricks on what to do and how to do it

Now after all that said, we go through the bonus routines:

Tweet Psychometry

Think Larry Becker, but using social media. Brilliant!!!
Easy to perform, and you will have everything at home to do this routine.

Interactive Q&A Act

Probably my favorite of the routines that were bonuses that were shared.

Think Jerome Finley, or Bob Cassidy, and strip away pertinent factors like, peeking, etc, and you have a powerhouse of a routine.

Luca explains 2 versions, one using one social media, and the other using another social media.

No this is not an APP! This is a worker.

I like both versions, as they are similar but yet different.

You answer the people's questions like a Q&A should.

You also learn about cold reading using the Richard Webster system as well.

Luca discusses blogging, and whether or not, a person should have a blog or not.

Another bonus routine: Emotichair

Credits go to Gary Kurtz and Andrew Gerard

2 versions are shared. Bank night meets chair test.

The Funnel Theory is an essay on how to convert leads into clients and much much more.

I can tell that Luca has used the advice in this book to create followers, and that he actually uses these tips and techniques for good measure.

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I already posted my review look up in this thread.

In all fairness, I don't see how anyone can review a book without ever having read it. I don't believe these gentleman with the bad commentary have read the book.

This reminds me very much how out of control opinions get on Facebook at times. You know the saying, "Want to start an argument on Facebook make a post, then wait."

Several of you guys are clearly on the attack for what appears to be no legitimate reason. This book has a lot of sound advice from a couple of guys that actually have real world experience in working with social networks. In my opinion a books value is what you take away from the experience of reading it.

I don't see how anyone can make any commentary whatsoever having not read the book. It's seems quite unfair to me. Why anyone would interfere with anyone's work for no reason is beyond my comprehension. And in such a vindictive way. Sad to think of this is what we have among us.

Luca is a DOCUMENTED WORKING PROFESSIONAL, having read much of his output. As well as 40 plus years in our business and being ferocious reader myself with a very large library. I believe I do have qualification to make fair and honest commentary.

I sincerely hope no one who in interested in reading this quite informative book pays any heed to these few sh#the@ds.
bigjay1974
View Profile
New user
Worcestershire. UK
85 Posts

Profile of bigjay1974
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2017, mrmonkey wrote:
This is a joke, yes? Someone with 350 followers is trying to teach how to emulate that HUGE success?

LULZ

And most of those people are magicians, not customers for booking gigs. Loads of eggs too.

Bare jokes!

My dog has more followers.

Now, if the tricks in the book are worthwhile, it might be worth buying, but NOT to learn social media marketing. You'd do better off buying a book from someone who actually has success with social media, not someone with 350 followers.

ok then what chapter did you feel that the book let you down because I'm sure your just a little fish in a big pond trying to get a name for yourself
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Hang on. It seems that you are attacking Luca's credibility to teach marketing online based on the number of followers he has on his page or the likes his posts get... followers and likes are fools gold....

If you are advertising on Facebook or instagram, it doesn't really matter how many followers you build up. Your ads should be targeted on interests, to sets of audiences outside of your followers.. You target ad sets to audiences and direct them to a landing page for an offer and lead capture.. Your criticism of Luca seems to be based on poor technique...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Guys please let's stop here and let's talk about our passion. Each one has their own thoughts sometimes probably are showed not in a nice way but is ok, life is like that.
I was not going to write anything more here, I appreciate your comments and feedback but now I think is enough. Thanks a lot Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
All I'm going to say is if I want to learn how to get work as a mentalist who am I going to go to? Someone with a degree in marketing theory and absolutely zero real world experience, or am I going to go to one of the worlds busiest working mentalists?

An ounce of sweat is worth a pound of theory.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Mark!!
:)

75% discount on UPS Shipping! Choose your books before the 31st and get the discount!
Add the code: EUROPE75 at the checkout!
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lucavolpe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR MENTALISTS AND MAGICIANS (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL