The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from DC! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ahlichs
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ahlichs
Hello everyone!

Grew up around magic, and spent most of my adult life away from it. Abouttwo years ago I got back into it and have been obsessed with close up card magic ever since. Right now I love md work and gambling routines.

I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to sign up and come say hello.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Ahlichs,

I'm glad you found Magic again.

I wish I'd grown up around Magic. Sounds intriguing, care to elaborate?

I was just watching Woody Aragon's "Blessed" poker routine last night. I highly recommend the trick (and his performance is great fun). You should check it out if you haven't already.

-Mary Mowder
Ahlichs
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ahlichs
My grandfather did some stage magic and was a pretty prolific collector. My dad also did magic. He lived in LA for a number of years and spent a lot of time at the castle. So when I was growing up, whenever I'd go to my grandparents house, there was always lots of magic stuff in the house, people doing magic, etc. I got to be a teenager and for me, magic was this goofy thing that your dad did, so I wanted nothing to do with it. A couple years ago I rediscovered magic and absolutely love it. My wife likes to joke that it's something hereditary.

I'll have to check out that poker routine. Thanks for the tip!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from DC! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL