The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » EXtreme SvenPad Supreme eBook (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
If you are looking for the ultimate guide on SvenPads® well you just find it! In the 324 pages of this book you will find tons of information from the basic ones to the most creative and entertaining ways to create powerful routines with this incredible tool! Everything is covered and is so inspiring that after reading it you will come up with even more ideas! John did a great job and I wish him good luck with this project!
www.miraclemindfx.nl
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3235 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I fully agree. This is a superb, in-depth release as well as being very inspiring. I highly recommend. Also, while centred on Sven pads, the ideas and themes can also be used in other ways.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The book is incredible for these reasons:

1. The hardcover is a true collectors piece. Large format - gorgeous printing with luxurious pages and eye popping graphics. Incredible is the only word to describe this book.

2. The book is jam packed with 75+ routines. These are NOT re-hashed routines that were ever on our Facebook users pages. Nope - nearly EVERY routine is a fully fleshed out and scripted new eXtreme idea! These are hard-hitting routines that go so far beyond simply forcing a name or place.

3. Author John van der Linden spent over a year on this 325 page book.

4. John came up with numerous new and totally unique HANDLINGS for the SvenPads. These are ideas that John created - thought through - and have never (ever) been shared before. With this book in hand you will never see your SvenPad the same way again.

5. John developed specific routines for each of the many varieties of SvenPads

6. The PDF is great - BUT GET THE LIMITED EDITION HARD COVER. You will treasure it.

7. The Rorschach style "Ink Blot" SvenPad routine is a mind blower - and easily worth the price of the PDF or book by itself.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
440 Posts

Profile of robvh
I hear every other page is the same.
lochmann4522
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of lochmann4522
324 pages about the SvenPad ? Really ?
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
And even 10 pages more if you buy the LIMITED EDITION Hardcopy book!

YES: 334 PAGES! Smile

All filled with Svengali tips, tricks and ideas, many never seen before...

And more ideas are coming soon...

John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2018, The Hermit wrote:
Can you get it at Walmart too?

Let me drop some education on you: Walmart, like Amazon, hosts third party sellers on their website. If you read the listing, you will discover it is actually sold by Magic Trick Store Inc.
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2018, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:

Let me drop some education on you: Walmart, like Amazon, hosts third party sellers on their website. If you read the listing, you will discover it is actually sold by Magic Trick Store Inc.

I read the ad and I know that. I don't need any education dropped on me. Now that you're educating people, what's your point? It is not SOLD by Magic Trick Store. It is SOLD by Walmart. It is delivered by Magic Trick Store. Two entirely different things Mr. Educator.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:

I read the ad and I know that. I don't need any education dropped on me. Now that you're educating people, what's your point? It is not SOLD by Magic Trick Store. It is SOLD by Walmart. It is delivered by Magic Trick Store. Two entirely different things Mr. Educator.

Ah. Couldn't tell from your post. Now if you had written "I can't believe Magic Trick Store is sell Sven Pads through Walmart!" then it would be clear you understood the situation. My point was your outrage(?) is directed at the wrong party. Shouldn't you be mad(?) at Magic Trick Store?

Notice my ? that's because not sure the point of YOUR post. Were you just sharing another way to purchase? Outraged? Walmart selling magic has been discussed before. There are MANY. You only found the pad because you typed in the item's actual name. How is that any different than any magic shop on the net?

Is it? I'm not a business major so I can't get all precise, but it seems like you want to argue semantics. That's the sign of a real good argument. Smile I see it as Magic Trick Store Selling it to me via Walmart. But it any case, They are selling it to somebody.

s
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2018, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:

Ah. Couldn't tell from your post. Now if you had written "I can't believe Magic Trick Store is sell Sven Pads through Walmart!" then it would be clear you understood the situation. My point was your outrage(?) is directed at the wrong party. Shouldn't you be mad(?) at Magic Trick Store?

Notice my ? that's because not sure the point of YOUR post. Were you just sharing another way to purchase? Outraged? Walmart selling magic has been discussed before. There are MANY. You only found the pad because you typed in the item's actual name. How is that any different than any magic shop on the net?

Is it? I'm not a business major so I can't get all precise, but it seems like you want to argue semantics. That's the sign of a real good argument. Smile I see it as Magic Trick Store Selling it to me via Walmart. But it any case, They are selling it to somebody.

s

I am not mad at anyone. Just pointing out how a utility prop is now in the largest retailer with explicit copy. I am sad to see vendors allowing their resellers to do this. I believe the creator has every right to sell where and how they want. I believe Magic Trick Shop can do what they want unless their reseller agreement prohibits this. As for the art, it is depressing. The next step is a pre-done SvenPad with choices already set. You put some simple instructions with it and it's a trick anyone can do. 'Just like the guy on AGT' I should probably get busy on that now. With Amazon and Walmart, I could make some money. I'll call it the Svengali Padâ„¢. This is what happens when really good principles are 'retailized'.

Walmart takes your money, therefore they sell it. They put it on their website and advertise it. They take the gross sale and pass on a discounted amount to the retailer. Walmart drop ships a large part of their items from the manufacturer/distributor. That's the difference. Semantics and process are two different things.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:

Walmart takes your money, therefore they sell it. They put it on their website and advertise it. They take the gross sale and pass on a discounted amount to the retailer. Walmart drop ships a large part of their items from the manufacturer/distributor. That's the difference. Semantics and process are two different things.

Hmm. Wonder why the listing reads: "Sold & shipped by Magic Trick Store Inc."?
Smile
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:

You can definitely NOT get my books at Walmart Hermit.

I have decided to sell my books only directly from my website. I did get a lot of requests from most big Magic Dealers all over the world like Penguin, Ellusionist, Stevens Magic and many many more. It was a big honour and I was very thankful that all these dealers contacted me to sell my books (and even wanted to develop and sell several ideas from my book). Up to now I have done everything from my website only but with the new book and new ideas this will probably change.

But only REAL Magic Shops!! I think that's very important. These shops keep the quality high! Also a professional shop knows what to openly share and what not to share.

John

Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
It's a crazy world...

I think that real magic tricks, effects and secrets (excluded some child magic and party tricks) should all be sold in REAL MAGIC SHOPS!

Manufacturers, inventors and developers should keep their magic exclusively to real dealers that honor this rule, and only sell to real Magic Shops that not openly share too much information.

And I would even go a step further with the 'serious stuff' to say that the serious stuff should be password protected.

Another concern are these Facebook groups were we all discuss our art but do you know that there are still a lot of magic groups that are 'OPEN' groups for all to read what we post. We think all magic groups on FB are 'closed' groups but some still are open and the administrators just don't get it!!! Smile and keep these groups open so that all our family and friends on Facebook can read what we read and post about magic. Even if they don't discuss secrets, people are not stupid. "I have a Mind Buster with a brand new receiver for sale" is not a good post with a nice picture for all to see. It WILL destroy the magic slowly, the magic we all love so much, and don't say; the internet is full of it, I KNOW... but this doesn't mean we don't have to protect it anymore! Or that magicians don't have to keep the secrets a secret anymore! Rule number one since day number one, if you are a real magician, keep your secrets a secret and fight the exposing and revealing secrets of our art. So just another note; take a look at your FB groups and warn your administrator if it's open or otherwise stay away from that group like I do, there are already too many groups or sites to share your thoughts with real magicians.

Cheers,
John Smile

(Sorry for my poor English)

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 22, 2018, robvh wrote:
I hear every other page is the same.

lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » EXtreme SvenPad Supreme eBook (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL