The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Flicker Coin alternative (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Unlike some, I have an affection for Rocco's "Flicker Coin". But there was one problem (as I saw it, anyway) in that the coin cannot be examined as the coin is attached to what makes it work.

Going off of the idea of a friend, I took one of my magnetic halves, a couple of small, thin magnets, a piece of metal the appropriate size and angle and some contact cement and made up a device that works in the same manner, but when you're done, just slide the half off of the gimmick to show that the half dollar is just a half dollar (aside from being magnetic, that is). It is not as robust as the original, naturally, but I'm not having any issues.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
king_amongthepigs
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of king_amongthepigs
I actually had the same idea but I use a shimmed coin instead. Just to make sure it doesn't stick to anything while being examined Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Flicker Coin alternative (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL