The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Pen Thru Bill (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I use it all the time and have a story I wrote for it years ago which totally distracts from - "here is a dollar, here is a pen. Oh look here, I accidentally punctured the bill. Wow look at that... I fixed it with magic" Keep the patter engaging and they will care less about "How it was done".

Or, you can use one of the other "versions" out there like Chris Smith's "Ignition" (car key thru bill) or John Jurney's "Coin Through Bill Exponential"
Johnny Wong has a coin thru bill also (but very different than JJ's). All kind of the same plot, with different items, stories and handlings.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Please tell the story Senor Poof.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I'd love to hear the story also. But understand not sharing it as well. You came up with something unique and it's 'you' so keeping it that way is OK with me too.
diamondjack
View Profile
New user
orlando,fl
59 Posts

Profile of diamondjack
I'll do the effect only if I can borrow the pen and dollar bill. Borrow the pen and bill, have them initial the bill, poke the hole, show the hole to the spectator so there's no doubt that there is a hole in the bill, then seal it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Pen Thru Bill (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL