The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Toy dogs as final loads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Does anyone know where I can obtain some small toy dogs that can fit under cups for the cups and balls. I'm tying it in with Simon Lovell's Any Dog Called for and possibly with a selected card in the mouth of one of the dogs (by use of double stick tape).
Paulbmx12345
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Paulbmx12345
Try a pet store or the dollar store or a toy store
" Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Check out some of the "Dollar Stores." Also Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, etc.

I'm reasonably sure there is a store somewhere in Chicago that sells "plush" and "slum" to the carnival trade. This may be a good source.

And, if all else fails, ask Jay Marshall.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
I think that a teacup sized toy chihuahua might fit in the Van Dukkum huge monster cups.... but that is just cruel to the animal!!!!

Also be wary of the health of teacup pets, they aren't super healthy.... good thing keeping the darn thing quiet.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I think (I HOPE!!!) David is not referring to "live" toy dogs, but plaything toy dogs, instead.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
My kids brought some plush toy dogs home from McDonalds last week.
Magic is fun!!!
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I actually found some toy dogs where when you squeeze some rubber crap shoots out the back end. It ties in perfectly with Any Dog Called for (saying you will produce a dog but rather a peice of crap under the cup. It's pretty funny).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Toy dogs as final loads (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL