The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted key in uk? (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Yeah, I don't want to pay three times the cost of the old key for what sounds an inferior product.

Yes, I agree that in magic, as with most other things, money talks - but basically I don'thave the cash to buy nice things for a hobby - which is why the extra expense of magic inthe UK is often quite irritating Smile.

I think my best bet is the slow search for an appropriate key, but it's weird to be priced out of doing the haunted key effect, lol Smile
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
It's easier with a specially-designed key, but you really don't need it. The effect goes back at least as far as 1935, long before (I assume) Royal and Magic Makers existed.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

True that Smile I'll be hunting out my own key, then.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Odd suggestion ... Look at bottle openers, too. There's a few that are key-shaped that are actually weighted really well for the method.

Also, it doesn't have to be a key.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Interesting suggestion. I found that claw-back scratchers can work really well Smile. But I'm specifically looking for something that fits in my pocket and is attached to my key ring a s a portable any time effect, which makes a key an obvious choice. But I'll certainly keep open to other suggestions Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted key in uk? (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL