The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Balloon Twisting DVD/Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
I am interested in learning to twist balloons for children's shows. Which do you think are the best DVD/Videos to learn from?

Thanks.

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
I would recommend Balloon Magic Made Easy by Royal Magic. Steve Brooks wrote a great review on it, which is what led me to picking it up. The price is a steal too. My favorite on the DVD is probably the snail or the rocking horse. Enjoy!

Here is a link to Steve's review...
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......68&0
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Totof
View Profile
New user
Belgium
72 Posts

Profile of Totof
I recommend you the video "Arthur Tivoli Live". Mr Tivoli is considered in France, one of the best balloon sculptor. Note: the video is available in English and in French.

I should add that this video is not for a beginner, but shall motivate him by watching a live show. Also lots of advice. Arthur has also videos for beginners, but these are in French.
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
I also recommend the Balloon Magic Made Easy series. They in my opinion are perfect for the beginner.

Another thing I would probably do is check out the balloonhq.com site. Most of the new videos and books coming out on the market are from members of this site.

Always feel free to ask questions on that site. They are eager to help. Hope it helps.

Chris
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Where can I get Arthur Tivoli Live?

Are there anymore videos that not only teaches how to twist balloons but also how to entertain as well?

Samuel Chong
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
You can probably try T Myers.
Bernard Sim
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I have the Arthur Tivoli tape and like it very much! It's one of my favorites. The tape is quite different from other balloon tapes as it shows Arthur doing his balloon show on stage at Euro-Disneyland. He is very entertaining.

Strangely enough, his tape is available just about everywhere but T. Myers. I bought mine at Hocus-Pocus, but lots of magic dealers have it. I've also seen it many times on ebay.

Ron
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone have the Brian Flora video that teches balloon twisting?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Quote:
On 2004-04-17 11:56, MagicChris wrote:
Anyone have the Brian Flora video that etaches balloon twisting?

I see that video on eBay from time to time. Not sure how much it usually sells for.

Sorry.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Balloon Twisting DVD/Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL