The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Special guests (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jell92
View Profile
New user
Denmark
93 Posts

Profile of Jell92
Hey,

I have always enjoyed reading the pro magicians answers in the Special guests section. Will there come any in 2017?:)
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=40

Steve Brooks' reply to this older thread will shine a little light on it for you.

Dave, before you answer(or lock the thread), has anyone ever considered reaching out to some of our "well known on the Café" and maybe "lesser known to the magic world outside the Café" to take a week or so? We have a lot of great creators who produce on a much lesser scale than guests of the past but they do have some great insight to share.

Maybe Steve could put out a mass PM asking members to nominate "Local Creators" In a thread in that section and ask them from there?

I could make several suggestions off the top of my head (but would rather just PM you if you would even be interested in pursuing this) just let me know. I think it would get the forum buzzing again and help promote some of our active members who participate in the Café process.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Poof-Daddy, this is entirely up to Steve
Where the magic begins
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2017, Poof-Daddy wrote:
has anyone ever considered reaching out to some of our "well known on the Café" and maybe "lesser known to the magic world outside the Café" to take a week or so? We have a lot of great creators who produce on a much lesser scale than guests of the past but they do have some great insight to share.

Maybe Steve could put out a mass PM asking members to nominate "Local Creators" In a thread in that section and ask them from there?

...I think it would get the forum buzzing again and help promote some of our active members who participate in the Café process.

I like this idea, but would lift the "creator" criteria- though we're all creators I think you meant the term more specifically. How about opening it to active members, period? We all have insight to share and can learn from each other. The challenge of scheduling might be greatly reduced, as well. Would be nice to see that forum active again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Special guests (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL