The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Pocket on shirt gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Peterson
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of Peterson
It was a setup!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2017, SimonCard wrote:
Hi all. I got contacted on facebook asking if I sell cheating devices from China because of the videos I posted here. I would like to clarify that I'm definitely not involved with any cheating device sellers. I'm just sharing what I ran across and found interesting to the community.
Thanks all for all the discussions.

You have no contact information at all on your profile, how can anyone contact you on Facebook based on what you post here?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm facebook friend to some people on Café. so I guess putting pieces together can link the identity on facebook and the one on Café.

Cagliostro: I never took orders before and I'm not taking orders now and I won't take orders in the future, because I'm not a cheating device seller. I'm a university student. Yes, I know it was a joke. just putting the statement here just in case. Smile
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2017, SimonCard wrote:

Cagliostro: I never took orders before and I'm not taking orders now and I won't take orders in the future, because I'm not a cheating device seller. I'm a university student. Yes, I know it was a joke. just putting the statement here just in case. Smile

Of course I was joking with you but probably we should not be too flippant about this as we don't want the "secret police" knocking on your door and perhaps taking you to an undisclosed location for interrogation.

Showing your Magic Café membership card may not help you in a situation like that. Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody isn't out to get yoy.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Is that James Riser in that video?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I own one of those "automatic" devices to switch cards if you are wearing a button down shirt.
They are OK and cool for magic or a demo....tough to use in the real world without a decent amount of practice and you are wearing this machine.

As far as the YouTube video discussed on this thread...if you look you can see his pinky break and I looks like a magic trick vs. something that may be used in a gambling environment in my opinion.
Long Island,

New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Pocket on shirt gimmick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL