The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Favorite Card Quickies! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Besides the names mentioned above Aldo Colombini had a lot of quick effects.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Startler- Lorayne
mikehutchinson
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of mikehutchinson
Anyone got a pack of cards?
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Card quickies?

Time machine
A quickie card trick
Sloppy triumph
Pick a card, find a card (any method/reveal)
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Spell It Out- Aronson.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2017, P.L.Green wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2017, ekgdoc wrote:
This one from Caleb Wiles takes about 30 seconds and is a favorite of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cZFotu7yHI

David M.

Cool! What I like the most is that after only a few months into card magic I think I know how this is done. Nice handling and sleights!

I've been doing this one for years and it is still one of my most favorite card tricks to do. Smile It doesn't take all day or a lot of meandering patter, it's just a few clever moves and you create magic. Smile And you don't have to do this as fast as Caleb Wiles does either, it works just as well slowing it down a bit and stretching it out some, and it's still of the quickie variety of things. I had even created a little longer set from this, which included switching out the Jacks for Jokers, going into Twisting The Aces, and finishing with NFW. It was a nice set, but it definitely made it all longer. So, for the most part, I just do the trick as is and it always instantly amazes people...And not to mention, it makes a decent-at-best coin guy like myself look like a pretty darn good card man as well. Smile

*Also, another guy that is full of quickies, is stellar close-up man, Jonathan Kamm...His work with on-the-spot card transpositions is just crazy good! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Your Favourite Card- Lorayne, Special Effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Favorite Card Quickies! (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL