The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Anthropologist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Ring any bells?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The fundamental issues relating to the development of international democracy and global governance are inextricably tied to issues of global governance for sustainable development and the environment. Chaos, War or a New World Order?

What is more important: your reputation or saving the world?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Ring any bells?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
[quote]On Jul 26, 2017, tommy wrote:
The fundamental issues relating to the development of international democracy and global governance are inextricably tied to issues of global governance for sustainable development and the environment. Chaos, War or a New World Order?

What is more important: your reputation or saving the world?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret .
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Give that man a cigar!

Smile

“What we need from scientists are estimates, presented with sufficient conservatism and plausibility but at the same time as free as possible from internal disagreements that can be exploited by political interests, that will allow us to start building a system of artificial but effective warnings, warnings which will parallel the instincts of animals who flee before the hurricane, pile up a larger store of nuts before a severe winter, or of caterpillars who respond to impending climatic changes by growing thicker coats.”

Ring any bells?

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2017, tommy wrote:

Ring any bells?

So they found a replacement for Don LaFontaine?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2017, tommy wrote:

I never knew of that before, but 'm going to have to try and watch that movie.

Presumably you are aware of this one.

https://youtu.be/NuxApRnekWc
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Anthropologist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL