The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Social Medium by Mark Calabrese (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Snippets of two reviews on the Ellusionist website:-

"The beauty of this effect is that it uses and exploits a feature found on the Instagram app."

"should Instagram or Facebook change drastically, the used method could not work anymore. "

These sort of effects worry me alittle as an update to the software could stop you from using the effect at any time.....Some may argue due it while you can cause its that good of an effect....
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Has Instagram or FB had an update that prevents this from working ?

I contacted Mark, who got back to me Pretty quick. Now that I understood it, I could play around with some of the other social media apps. FB is super popular. And I believe just about everyone had an account in these times. So as I’m practicing on FB, I realize this is my favorite out of the social media options.

Everyone has it. ( Facebook, Instagram,Twitter ) I haven’t tried Twitter yet.

It’s easy to do.

Plus, you look like you’re reading people’s minds using their own devices.

And you’ll gain followers on your social media.

That’s actually a pretty good deal. 🤔

The method was only confusing to me because I was completely unfamiliar with Instagram. And how it functioned.
I took the time to become familiar with it. And now I’m ready to perform at anywhere .
I’d recommend this to anyone who’s interested in impromptu mind reading. It’s definately a solid effect. And you really can’t go wrong.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Social Medium by Mark Calabrese (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL