The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » [REVIEW] VENOM by Magie-Factory and Arthur Chavaudret (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Thank you for this review! Great to hear you're so inspired. I have a question: do you know Spooked and how would you compare this to the Haunted Deck version of Venom?

I own spooked and performed this haunted deck for YEARS. I actually prefer Spooked for the haunted deck (probably because I'm used to it) but I've stopped performing haunted deck since getting venom and only wanted to have 1 ITR hook-up on me at times.

It also felt better to shed another card trick and use something like a ring from somebody. My magic these days is going in the direction of less card effects and more organic style effects + mentalism.

-G
lyoma
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of lyoma
Is it possible to perform Time Stop impromptu with a borrowed ring of a spectator? No video shows the moment of the hook up.
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2017, lyoma wrote:
Is it possible to perform Time Stop impromptu with a borrowed ring of a spectator? No video shows the moment of the hook up.

Yes you can.

It's taught on the download you get when you purchase Venom Smile

- G
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2017, lyoma wrote:

If you have both the venoms on you, in the hook up position then yes.

You can easily borrow a ring and do the time stop effect. The hook up of the rung is very simple and won't attract any attention.

Sleepy
lyoma
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of lyoma
Thank you very much, GeraintClarke andSleepyMagic. I will place my order. Lyoma
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
This should be in tricks and effects, it here. Great review though! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » [REVIEW] VENOM by Magie-Factory and Arthur Chavaudret (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL