The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » JJ'S Coin Through Bill Exponential (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I just received JJ's new wonderfully crafted gimmick coin - "Coin Through Bill Exponential" (Morgan Replica normal and gimmick included).

If John keeps up this kind of innovation, I'm going to go broke !! Heehee.

Just a beautiful gimmick and great routine by John.

PERFORMANCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_Poq3mKv4
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Ok, well I'M sure enjoying it !
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I like mine a lot too. Posted a review http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

I will definitely be giving it a workout at an upcoming gig in a little over a week. I love the "Patter/storyline" as it really gives a reason as to why you are pushing a coin thru a bill in the first place. This was something I don't see a lot of when I see guys doing "Pen thru X". They just kind of shove it thru, pull it away and "ha ha, where is the hole"? No reason, just a visual quickie that could be made so much better. John has an excellent storyline with this effect.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Poof-Daddy wrote:
I like mine a lot too. Posted a review http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

I will definitely be giving it a workout at an upcoming gig in a little over a week. I love the "Patter/storyline" as it really gives a reason as to why you are pushing a coin thru a bill in the first place. This was something I don't see a lot of when I see guys doing "Pen thru X". They just kind of shove it thru, pull it away and "ha ha, where is the hole"? No reason, just a visual quickie that could be made so much better. John has an excellent storyline with this effect.

Agreed, this is just an excellent piece of craftsmanship, with some good thinking to it as well. With the unique visual penetration John was able to create, well, it kicks the effect up quite a few notches. This is most certainly progress, and just a fun effect to do. John's excellent craftsmanship and real abilities as a magician makes this another goodie from the creative mind of JJ's Magic Coins...Guy's on a real tear! Smile

www.jjmagiccoins.com

-Highly Recommended!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
FrankHorng
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of FrankHorng
Really enjoy your performance, thanks for sharing!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I do a yearly charity gig that supports the cancer center I go to. When I was loading up my car to leave after the event I had a group of 3 teenage girls run over and tell me their mom made them late but they wanted to know if I would "please" show them a magic trick before I left. I would never turn down doing an effect for anyone who wanted to see one. I pulled out my "Coin Thru Bill" and absolutely fried them. The "main girl" in the group said she remembered a bunch of stuff I did last year for her and her dad and this was better than all of the other stuff put together. <--- Now "That" is an endorsement. Smile

I did stick around for almost 20 more minutes as I was not in a hurry to leave, I had just already performed for everyone in the small crowd already (85 degrees and almost a month earlier than last years event with not much advertising). The girls loved the show in the parking lot and swore that "next year" they wouldn't be late because one of them would be old enough to drive. I think I have some "groupies" Smile

It is a great feeling to be remembered and when an effect like this version of "Coin Thru Bill" is shown, it is almost a guarantee they will remember you 'and' the effect.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » JJ'S Coin Through Bill Exponential (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL