The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » A stage production idea that might be handy for you! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

manoj
View Profile
Regular user
INDIA
122 Posts

Profile of manoj
Hello Everyone!

Long time back I was playing around with an idea for stage production of an assistant BUT wanted the method to be as simple as possible.

This idea was one of my favorite and wanted to share it with you all. Hope you guys like it and use it.

https://youtu.be/S0F-ykagz5M

Thx
M.
CLICK-Capture the future // RELEASED
UNSEEN-Signed card to spectator's hand // RELEASED
The Manoj Linking Pins // RELEASED!
The Manoj Candle // RELEASED!
The Manoj Bottle // RELEASED!

VISIT!

www.manojkaushal.com

www.9780design.com
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I like it! I'll use it, but without standing in front; maybe two people off to each side, or raise the curtain with a rope from the flies. Imagine this with several such tables across the otherwise empty stage, and several people appearing on them all at once. Great opener!
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
93 Posts

Profile of David_N
Thanks so much for sharing this Manoj, the use of the second step is inspired. I will definitely be building this in the future. Might I suggest a plastic pipe with a couple of short vertical handles in the top hem of the curtain. After it is raised the assistant could hold it in position allowing the magician to walk away (a mystery in itself), then on cue she drops the cloth giving a very fast and clean appearance.
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
My opinion -- good illusion -- BIUT - Never, Never NEVER turn your back on the audience. Takes planning and thought -- but makes you a pro.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » A stage production idea that might be handy for you! (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL