The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Strike Locked Double - Dr. J. Kirkland Redmon (Art Of Magic) (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Well, after watching the 1st video, I can say that I've not seen ANYTHING like this ever taught ! It just looks 'too good to be true'. I know it's going to take a LOT of time on this, but it seems well worth it for the most used sleight I do !
ancientmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson AZ
112 Posts

Profile of ancientmagic
MitchC,

Before releasing this, I ran it by guys like Jack Carpenter, Steve Ehlers, Dan Fleshman, Jon Racherbaumer and a number of others. They all agreed beyond contestation that my work is original to me. I have kept my eye out over the last three decades and have never seen anyone land in the same zip code. The it looks 'too good to be true' was what Jerry Andrus meant when he said "You have invented a double lift that doesn't look like a double lift." If you have watched the 1st video, you have seen me do the work. Yes, it may look too good to be true, but you can see it demonstrated in the video and it can be done if you follow what I teach. That's not a egotistic statement, it just means there has never been a system like this so it is new to most magicians. As a result, again I'm not pontificating here, I am the only one who can teach it. If you will PM me with any questions and if need be we can Skype. I will help you in any way I can to keep it from taking a lot of time to master. I truly want my fellow compeers to achieve mastery of this system.

Cheers,

Dr. J. Kirkland Redmon
"In victory you deserve champagne…in defeat you need it!" –Napoleon Bonaparte
steve ehlers
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson AZ
287 Posts

Profile of steve ehlers
When you see John do his strike lock double, it's a thing of beauty.

Steve Ehlers
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
In his hands, yes it truly is! As much and as often as I've tried, still cannot do it. Oh well, many more sleights I struggle with as well.
ancientmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson AZ
112 Posts

Profile of ancientmagic
Hey All,

I have been receiving very positive feedback from magicians who have purchased the Strike Locked Doubles download. However, some are encountering the same situation in the learning process. They can execute a strike locked double right after watching the explanation, but then a couple of days later they start to run into striking triples or singles. This seems to be very common. Also, a few struggle with getting the 'lock' down pat. This is part of the normal process of learning and I call it the "Fog." So, I am posting some tips on how to over come the fog in the Secret Sessions area for those here on the Café that have purchased SLD. They should help clear away the fog and help get people on point.

Cheers,

Dr. J. Kirkland Redmon
"In victory you deserve champagne…in defeat you need it!" –Napoleon Bonaparte
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
557 Posts

Profile of debaser
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2017, ancientmagic wrote:
Hey All,

I have been receiving very positive feedback from magicians who have purchased the Strike Locked Doubles download. However, some are encountering the same situation in the learning process. They can execute a strike locked double right after watching the explanation, but then a couple of days later they start to run into striking triples or singles. This seems to be very common. Also, a few struggle with getting the 'lock' down pat. This is part of the normal process of learning and I call it the "Fog." So, I am posting some tips on how to over come the fog in the Secret Sessions area for those here on the Café that have purchased SLD. They should help clear away the fog and help get people on point.

Cheers,

HI, I was wondering if the "not having a break" is the hardest part of this. So could you practice this and use it with a break in performance until your practice allows you to not get the break or would it not work that way?
Dr. J. Kirkland Redmon
bbguy09
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of bbguy09
I've been working on this for a little more than a week now, and I'm starting to get the system down. I most appreciate Dr. Redmon's advice on breaking up practice sessions and a focus on executing just a few reps of perfect practice on each of several different methods in each session. I'm working on that Secret Session status for his additional advice...
Rebis
View Profile
New user
Verona, Italy
54 Posts

Profile of Rebis
Hope it's ok to summon an old(ish) thread, I thought it's better than opening a new one.

I'm SLIGHTLY obsessed with double-lifts, mainly because I'm not able to master one technique without that nonchalance.

I came across this thread some time ago and gave Mr. Redmon videos a chance.
Well.. I think it's great!

This system works, it's logical, it's fun, and above all it makes me feel relaxed about double lifts!

I hope my post will make someone else study this material, it's really, REALLY valuable!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Strike Locked Double - Dr. J. Kirkland Redmon (Art Of Magic) (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL