The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Oi oi ladies and gents! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
Hey guys.

I am new here... probably the only guy from Austria (Arnold Schwarzenegger country)...

New to magic for a few months now and basically using the forum for reading (and in the future writing) reviews.

Happy to meet you.

Cheers
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome coachawsm,

Are you practicing anything in particular?

What got you started?

-Mary Mowder
coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2017, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome coachawsm,

Are you practicing anything in particular?

What got you started?

-Mary Mowder

Hi Mary. Thank you Smile

I am focusing on cards or anything else that can be done close up with every day objects. I am not into weird stage stuff or objects no one would every carry around. People always say "well, it is an obvious gimmick".

What got me started... Hm... I have been playing Poker for yeaaaaars... So I was always into cards and did some minor tricks with no real slight of hand... But then a while a go I saw magician at a dinner at our table... I was hooked. Since then I am pretty much the most anti social person I know and spending all my time on tricks Smile

What about you?

Best,
Andy
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I started as an Playing Apprentice to my partner who had a Wizard character, interesting since I was his Apprentice as well. It is great living with another Magician. We can talk shop and show each other stuff and exchange alternate work at will.

I am best at close-Up Magic but MOST of my shows are Family Stand-Up. I enjoy both.

I'm currently working on a new (for me) prediction with a NewsPaper and not doing too well, Card Flourish review, ongoing Ring and Ribbon and getting my Halloween act together. Ring and Ribbon is my current pet.

Don't get too into anti social, Magic is all about engagement. Seriously though, I get falling deep into the practice.

-Mary Mowder
coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2017, Mary Mowder wrote:
I started as an Playing Apprentice to my partner who had a Wizard character, interesting since I was his Apprentice as well. It is great living with another Magician. We can talk shop and show each other stuff and exchange alternate work at will.

I am best at close-Up Magic but MOST of my shows are Family Stand-Up. I enjoy both.

I'm currently working on a new (for me) prediction with a NewsPaper and not doing too well, Card Flourish review, ongoing Ring and Ribbon and getting my Halloween act together. Ring and Ribbon is my current pet.

Don't get too into anti social, Magic is all about engagement. Seriously though, I get falling deep into the practice.

-Mary Mowder

Wow that all sounds awesome.. I wish I had a partner who would be into it as well. Must be amazing to can test all that stuff.. especially if the other person is even more strict and skeptic then I guess Smile

Yeah I wont get too anti social hehe ... just really wanna practice as much as I can though Smile
kebmo3108
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
115 Posts

Profile of kebmo3108
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2017, coachawsm wrote:
Hey guys.

I am new here... probably the only guy from Austria (Arnold Schwarzenegger country)...

New to magic for a few months now and basically using the forum for reading (and in the future writing) reviews.

Happy to meet you.

Cheers

Welcome to the Café , no worries - you are not the only Austrian here Smile BR
Cryptghost
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Cryptghost
Welcome to the Café, hope you find everything you are looking for, good people and great advice and ideas on here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Oi oi ladies and gents! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL