The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A wave from Indiana » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
Greetings all! This is my first post and I'm pretty much a rank amature to this very interesting world. I'm 34 and just starting down this road... no career aspirations or anything like that.. Nope, my interest grew out of a handful of tricks I did for my two daughters (5&7) and their Girl Scout friends. I was quite the 'hit' at camp knowing only about 4 tricks... hehe

But the more I've learned the more I want to know.. (read through all the threads in the beginner section, picked up 'Worlds Best Coin Magic' and have 'Modern Coin Magic' (based on recommendations) on order.

As you can tell I've got a strong interest in Coin magic... well that's it for now!

Oh... and if you ever stop in at the Louisville Magic Emporium (actually in Jeffersonville, IN) stop by and talk to Bret and Jason, two really nice guys who where showing me the ropes and helping me get/learn what things are (I laughed out loud when I saw a TT).

Now if I can just figure our this CMH thing... I've got half of it (but it has a twist in it)...

Anyway this is great fun...
ChessMess
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Welcome Friend ChessMess!

Glad you found us and decided to join in.

You will certainly find a great wealth of information and encouragement here!

Great discussions on CMH around here and feel free to PM me if you want some other info on it. I love doing it, and have a couple of tips that cover "the move" nicely and make it all the more magical.

Enjoy!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Jaime Pirnie
View Profile
New user
Tracy, CA
65 Posts

Profile of Jaime Pirnie
Hi ChessMess!

I'm sure that you're going to love this place. I'm new to this place as well and have been seriously practicing for a few months now. This board has so much helpful information that you're going to go crazy. You'll want to read it all! Smile Be sure to use the Search feature a lot. It can save the time of asking questions. Most of the things that I've wanted to know about have already been asked and had all kinds of answers to them. It was very nice.

Welcome to the Cafe, I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do. Smile
-Jaime
Garrett Nelson
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Garrett Nelson
Welcome!

And don't worry, I think everyone has felt more than a bit silly after something was revealed to them.

You have some books that are not only a great start, but will give you things that will work for literally years to come!

Welcome, and enjoy the Cafe!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi ChessMess Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the number one Cafe on the net. I can not guarantee that your interest with magic may remain same, it will increase with an enourmous speed here. There are many people here who are willing to help and only thing you have to do is to ask. Please have a cup of Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to surf on the menu.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
gio
View Profile
Loyal user
Genova - Italy
247 Posts

Profile of gio
Welcome aboard ChessMess Smile
Enjoy the Cafe' Smile

Gio
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
welcome to the Cafe! Smile
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
thinkofacard
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of thinkofacard
Hi ya ChessMess & welcome to the Cafe!

Magic is the drug that keeps us alive.

You're hooked! Smile

All the best..

Mark
Smile
If you can't stand the blood, get out of the slaughterhouse!
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, ChessMess.
You say that the more you've learned, the more you want to know.
Well, you've come to the right place!
There are scads of people here only too willing to share their knowledge, so ask away!
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
hey chessmess Smile
swamigimmick
View Profile
Regular user
England
187 Posts

Profile of swamigimmick
Welcom ChessMess,

this is one of the best places in town to discuss and learn about coin magic.

Check out the video/dvd from Michael Ammar.

Regards,
Eric.
Corinius
Mentalist and Hypnotist

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him discover it within himself." - GALILEO
ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
Wow!! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! More questions comming soon... only had time to take a peek at the forum tonight Smile

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A wave from Indiana » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL