The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to All! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
321 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Hi all! I am Glenn from Randolph NJ USA. I have been an amateur magician and juggler for about 35 years. Some of you may remember the old MagicTalk board run by Bryan Dean many years ago. I used to be fairly active on there and have been an occasional visitor here at the Café over the years but finally got around to joining. Happy to be here and look forward to hopefully becoming more active once again!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome GlenLawrence,

What sort of Magic interests you.

I do some juggling in my show but a real juggler would be appalled LOL.

-Mary Mowder
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
321 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Thank you for your warm welcome Mary! I am mainly interested in close-up and mentalism although I can certainly appreciate a good stage magician as well! As to the juggling I would say I'm pretty decent but by no means comparable to the top pros. We have a local group called the Jersey Jugglers that is an IJA affiliate and we meet once a week at a local school gym to do our thing. It's a mix of amateurs and semi-pros but we keep it casual and fun! Anyone is invited to join us if you're in the area on a Tuesday night during the school year and you can check us out at jerseyjugglers.com

Glenn
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Jugglers shouldn't get too much credit! (Gravity does half the work!)
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Tap Roniart
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Tap Roniart
Hi Glenn!
Tap Roniart

# PM me your effects looking for a method!
# Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors-especially ideas that end up being awful-as I am on cell.
# Mods: I only break site rules that the "inner circle" themselves break.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello to All! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL