The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Tennessee Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rxwookie
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
59 Posts

Profile of rxwookie
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

Magic Bio: I saw my first magic show when I was seven. The magician brought me up on stage for a cut & restored rope routine (I still have that rope). I ws hooked at that point. Now, more than 20 years later... I spent most of the years working on close-up effects. I have always enjoyed magic that is personal.

The past few years, I have been polishing up my children's & stage shows and plan on going semi-pro in the near future.

I have found this site to be one of the friendliest and encouraging sites out there. Thanks to everyone for being so kind. It is nice to be able to learn from those who have walked the road before me.

Magically Yours,
Wook
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a sucess unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
magiciangirl902
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville, VA
74 Posts

Profile of magiciangirl902
WELCOME! Yeah, I was hooked after I got my first kit when I was four. I guess we are pretty friendly, but that's a good thing, right? Smile

ENJOY!
Most magicians do magic tricks, I do magic
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Wook,

Welcome! I too am from Tennessee, Chattanooga to be exact. I just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck with your show.

Magiciangirl902 I really like your tag line...it's so true. People need to read it and follow.

Yours for the BEST in Entertianment,

Robert Jones
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Gary Barnard
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
145 Posts

Profile of Gary Barnard
Im from Tennessee. Im from Morristown though, not Chattanooga.
Gary

"It's in the very trickery that it pleases me. But show me how
the trick is done, and I have lost my interest therein."
- Seneca the Younger, In his 45th Epistle to Lucilius
(4 B.C.-A.D. 65)
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Wook,

Welcome to the Café. You might want to check out the forum - Little Darlings as that seems to be where your interest in magic lies. Thanks for your introduction as it's always nice to get to know new members.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as it's a friendly place.
Magic4Charm
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
3 Posts

Profile of Magic4Charm
Nashville here. Wow I didn't expect to find any magicians from tennessee..very cool.
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Hi Wook,

Nice to welcome a newcomer to the Café who knows what he wants to do in the future. If you intend to go semi-pro, you might as well learn the business side of our art. Visit the Tricky Business forum and soak up on the knowledge freely given there on how to become a magician and an entrepreneur at the same time.

Ben Benjay
Manila, Philippines
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Great to have you here with us, there is always room for just one more. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Wook,
Welcome to the Café is a such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Tennessee Magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL