The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » CYTHION , Coming Soon (iPhone Mind Reading App) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Get ready for a magic dice roll prediction!

C Y T H I O N, the 7th act of our Magic App Collection!

- Show a video to a spectator of a prediction you made sometime in the past.

- Ask him to cover your iPhone with his one hand in order to prevent any optical or sound recognition while throwing an ORDINARY dice with the other.

- When the dice stops, prompt him to remove his hand and press the "Play" button!

- Your prediction on the video matches the exact number of the spectator's dice throw!

- You can prompt the spectator to check and confirm that ALL POSSIBLE wireless communications on your iPhone are turned OFF!

Once again, just like Adyton, Dark Force, Avaton, Four Horsemen, Nevma and Irida there are NO limitations!

-->The magician NEVER touches or has ANY interaction with his phone!
-->NO internet connection
-->NO GSM Network
-->NO Wi-Fi or Bluetooth access
-->NO "leave and pick your device" tricks
-->NO assistant
-->NO voice recognition
-->NO camera / proximity sensor (optical recognition)
-->NO other devices

You will be able to perform Cythion to anyone - anywhere - anytime! Smile

Submitted to Apple, coming in a few days(!) on the App Store!
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Y no Android ??????
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
It is time for some magic dice roll prediction! Smile

CYTHION in NOW available on the App Store worldwide!

DOWNLOAD CYTHION FROM THE APP STORE BY CLICKING THE ICON BELOW :

OR VISIT

CYTHION OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Does this use one or two dice?

And are the dice in the video the same as the dice shown in the first post? Or could you make multiple videos in advanced using your own preffered dice?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2017, Marc O wrote:
Does this use one or two dice?

And are the dice in the video the same as the dice shown in the first post? Or could you make multiple videos in advanced using your own preffered dice?

Hi Marc,

Yes, at this moment the prediction is for one dice and yes the video is 100% customisable! You can use your own personal prediction - video Smile
scottyocean
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of scottyocean
I am not impressed. I purchased it and the instructions are horrible with little to no detail or routining. The technology involved is lacking and there's no reason to do the action. I'm not getting a 100% success. I know you'll say I need to practice but why make it so iffy. It has potential but the moves necessary to get it to work are not intuitive. Did no one beta this?
KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
Seems pretty nice! Do you have an uncut vid for this?
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I've been writing back and forth with the developer. The app has a bug that happen to some devices (iPhone5, 5S & 5C are known to be affected by the bug). Anyway the bug makes it impossible to get the prediction 100% correct. The problem is those devices are using old hardware and the dev need to rewrite codes for those devices. He will launch new update to fix the bug.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2018, daniltan wrote:
I've been writing back and forth with the developer. The app has a bug that happen to some devices (iPhone5, 5S, 5C are known to be affected by the bug). Anyway the bug makes it impossible to get the prediction 100% correct. The problem is those devices are using old hardware and the dev need to rewrite codes for those devices. He will launch new update to fix the bug.

Thank you Daniel for your priceless support in any aspect ! Smile

Cythion 1.1 update has just been submitted to Apple and will be available in the next few days! The bug for iPhone 5s/5c/5 devices, as Daniel has correctly described, is fixed!

Any feedback from any member of our Magic App Collection is really important! We are constantly updating our apps (always for free) so that is why there is an in-app communication form to ask or suggest anything directly to our team 24/7!

Quote:
On Feb 19, 2018, KazMagic wrote:
Seems pretty nice! Do you have an uncut vid for this?

Thanks @KazMagic Smile What do you mean by "uncut video" ?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
CYTHION 1.1 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our existed customers and A L L of our Magic Apps are fully optimized to run with the latest iOS (11) and the latest Apple's device (iPhone X) ! Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2018, JannisGk wrote:

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our existed customers and A L L of our Magic Apps are fully optimized to run with the latest iOS (11) and the latest Apple's device (iPhone X) ! Smile

I don't know if this happen to anyone else or not. But my Cythion's video cannot be play anymore after the update. I'm talking about the default video.

And for the bug that I mentioned in my previous post-- I really think the bug's already been fixed. I know from the practice mode in the instruction. I can't tell whether the bug is already fixed in the performance or not, since the logo in the middle of the screen is a slashed play button not an usual play button and the play button is not working.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, scottyocean wrote:
I am not impressed. I purchased it and the instructions are horrible with little to no detail or routining. The technology involved is lacking and there's no reason to do the action. I'm not getting a 100% success. I know you'll say I need to practice but why make it so iffy. It has potential but the moves necessary to get it to work are not intuitive. Did no one beta this?

Try this for a routine ideas: First of all, I hope the new update has fixed your problem. So you already getting 100% success rate.

Now, for the video-- is about revealing the location of three everyday items (phone, wallet & keys) written in letter. I hope you're already familiar with this kind of routine. PM me if you need more info about this.

Personally, I like an app that can be customize to whatever we like it to be. This is one of it!
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2018, daniltan wrote:
Quote:

I don't know if this happen to anyone else or not. But my Cythion's video cannot be play anymore after the update. I'm talking about the default video.

And for the bug that I mentioned in my previous post-- I really think the bug's already been fixed. I know from the practice mode in the instruction. I can't tell whether the bug is already fixed in the performance or not, since the logo in the middle of the screen is a slashed play button not an usual play button and the play button is not working.

Thanks Daniel for your feedback. Unistall and install Cythion again. This will solve the problem. In less than 24-hours there will be a new update 1.1.1 that will fix this new issue!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2018, JannisGk wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2018, daniltan wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Daniel for your feedback. Unistall and install Cythion again. This will solve the problem. In less than 24-hours there will be a new update 1.1.1 that will fix this new issue!

I found the immediate solution: add any personal video and then restore to default. That will be the quick fix while waiting for the new update to come. And at the moment I've been trying to use my own video for the 3 items routine. Still under development. So far it works like a charm. Thanks for the bug fix!
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Cythion 1.1.1 update has just been submitted to Apple fixing the last bug found on Cythion and hopefully it will be available in the next 24-hours! At this point I want to make clear that the videos are 100% customisable. You can use a n y video (no matter the resolution or duration) you want and have in your personal phone's library! This will give you the chance to personalise the video according to your spectator Smile !!
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
CYTHION 1.1.1 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
C Y T H I O N 2

The 5th act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD CYTHION 2

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » CYTHION , Coming Soon (iPhone Mind Reading App) (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL