The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » JUST THiNK by R Paul Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Https://www.rpaulwilson.com/just-think

Looks like a great trick. If you have it let us know what you think about it.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I think I have just think somewhere. I just bought threesome.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
There seems to be another version of the same effect released by Mr. Wilson a few years ago:

http://forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?t=45341

I'm guessing this is the new updated version of his own updated version Smile
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
OK, I bought this too, Just Think. Pretty good, more slights than I am used to but I think I can pull it off.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2017, John C wrote:
I think I have just think somewhere. I just bought threesome.

How different is threesome from other variations? Was it diffferent enough to make it worth the purchase? Thanks, Glenn.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I don't know. I like to see what other performers come up with. Is it like Bob Sheets' three ball.... No. Is it like Danny archer's 3 ball.... Not really.

Is it worth your money? I don't know, it was worth mine. Of course I knew it would be since it's R. Paul Wilson.

I gotta give him my money to support him and others so they'll be able to come up with some more stuff. That's how it works.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I really can’t see how you can go wrong with anything R Paul Wilson puts out. He is just one of those guys who has the “Midas Touch”. Often if there are more than one version of an effect out there, his will be up near (if not at) the top of the heap.

As for The Fabulous 3 Ball Routine....
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2018, John C wrote:
I don't know. I like to see what other performers come up with. Is it like Bob Sheets' three ball.... No. Is it like Danny archer's 3 ball.... Not really.

I like both of those as well as Aldo’s “Get the Ball Rolling” Scott Guinn’s “Having a Ball” (where I like the perpetual balls from mouth part) and John Rogers routine (where I do not care for the “Walrus” part but love the other unique visuals.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » JUST THiNK by R Paul Wilson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL