The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » The Guard Playing Cards 2 Deck Set... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Here is a card project which I think may be worthy of your serious consideration...

The Guard Playing Cards 2 Deck Set - Custom Limited Edition

A luxury 2 deck set designed in Europe & printed in USA. Matching faces & complimentary contrasting backs for easy 2 deck game play.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT...

A retro classic vintage inspired design for the modern player, collector, cardist or magician. Choose the Oak or Slate edition or stock up on both. 1 deck will only be available during the campaign.

Each deck has matching face designs but with contrasting backs for easy 2 deck game play such as rummy, canasta and bridge. Also great for those card tricks that require 2 different complimentary decks. Smile

FEATURES...

• Made in the USA by USPCC
  • Classic Stock
  • Embossed Finish
  • Poker Size
  • 52 Cards + 2 Jokers
  • includes 2 Gaff Cards
  • A Tuck Case Reveal
  • 100% Custom Original Art
  • Limited Edition of 1,000

SURPRISE KICKSTATER EXCLUSIVE!

1 of these decks will only be available during the campaign. I will not be selling the exclusive deck once the campaign is complete, any remaining copies of the exclusive deck will only be used for promotional use. To prevent hoarding of the exclusive deck it will be announced which deck it is after the rewards have shipped. Preventing re-sellers from obtaining copies during the campaign is unavoidable and those may be the only ones you see on the aftermarket, but they will be in very limited availability.

NOTE: About rewards...

If you choose more than one deck you may split the decks how ever you like between the editions. Your decks will automatically be evenly split but you will have the option to change that when the reward surveys are sent. If there is a reward or add-on you would like to see please let me know.

THE CARDS...

Please note: All pictures are mock-ups and not final designs, the final product will have thinner borders.

OAK TUCK BOX...

SLATE TUCK BOX...

[i]UNCUT SHEET...

GAFF CARDS...

Oak Deck: Double Back & Double Face

Slate Deck: Contrasting Double Back & Blank Face

FULFILLMENT...

By

PlayingCardDecks.com
with a safe delivery guarantee and emailed tracking. International customers are responsible for any custom fees and taxes.

SPECIAL THANKS...

• Max Playing Cards
  • United Cardists
  • Kardify
  • Bicycle-cards.co.uk
  • Magic Orthodoxy
  • Ender's Game
  • Playing Card Forum
  • Repeat Super Backers
  • Fellow Creators & Social Media Friends

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS...

To Artur Rajch, the designer of this deck from Poland who spent several months coming up with this beautiful and original design.
For more info visit: incas.daportfolio.com

RISKS AND CHALLENGES

The art work has been pre-approved by USPCC and is in the process of final approval for printing. We should proceed to contract and schedule the printing before the campaign even ends, so there is little risk of not completing this deck.

Besides being a super backer I have successfully completed a couple of my own campaigns, as well as helping other creators.

I really enjoy the process of creating decks with the artists and working with you backers to help bring these decks to life. Smile

If there are delays or issues they will be communicated and dealt with in an open manner. As always, I appreciate your support and feedback.

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » The Guard Playing Cards 2 Deck Set... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL