The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas Phone Scam (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I'm very sad to report a phone scam and FB scam two of the same that is happening right now. The phone number is 4157230571. and has already received complaints. This person promises to deliver expensive pets. My youngest sister was scammed out of this and lost her Christmas money
to this scam, while be it only 50.00 she saved for months to get her mom a pet for Christmas. If you don't have the amount he asks for he will take whatever you offer. The dog he offers is a 4500.00 dog. I have placed a complaint on him via PayPal for the 50.00 but it won't be resolved until
December 30th.

Beware of any unsolicited calls offering Christmas delivery specials. When asked for a tracking number he supplies 4157230571 to everyone who asks for a tracking number. I've also notified the carrier he lists of this situation and said they have had complaints and are working to find out
who this person is so they can make an announcement on their website of this scam.

The person is looking to scam for whatever money they can get from the victim. Which range for under 100.00 to thousands. They ask for a delivery fee to be paid of 350.00 to 500.00 then requests the amount of the dog they have for sale again taking anything they can. I've notified our
local FBI office in Norfolk as well as local law enforcement. He is also listed as Unverified in PayPal.

Be careful of any calls or unsolicited approaches this season.

Mad Jake Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Who would think they can get a $4,500 dog (IF you even can imagine such a thing exists.) for fifty bucks?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
My younger sister, she's only 11. She snuck on my computer after we I went to bed and ordered it for her mother as a Christmas present. But looking up their information, they simply give you their phone number as a tracking number.
She really had no idea what was going on. PayPal didn't waste any time, they refunded the funds back into the account. Needless to say my computer is now on lockdown. But she is just 11 and naive to what was happening.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas Phone Scam (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL