The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
It wasn’t a giker but definitely a similar item which I believe is now sold.cheap to the masses as the Go Cube.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks for the clarification Mark , I told you I was probably wrong but it looked and did the same stuff as a Giker and was available 10 times cheaper than what they were selling it for imo Gaz 🙂
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
I am pleased to report that my complaint about e Stooge has now been sorted out and they are dealing with my complaint.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, DR STEVE HOSKINS wrote:
I am pleased to report that my complaint about e Stooge has now been sorted out and they are dealing with my complaint.

So by reporting back on this are you saying you would recommend this company and their products to others?

Is eStooge even still in business?
Although their website is still up it doesn’t seem you can actually purchase anything there (yes, I know there is a buy now” button but try clicking on it.)

Ahh, magicians are a funny lot, aren’t we?
We can receive bad products that don’t meet reasonable expectations and then have our questions or complaints be completely ignored for weeks or months. But when someone from the company finally says they will look into the problem then we are once again so pleased with the company that we feel we have to let everyone know that they have been “responsive” to our problem.

Personally, if they are still around I would have nothing to do with them and would encourage others not to either.
ltchip
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of ltchip
The company is shut down. I confirmed with the parent company. estooge products are not supported any longer - the parent company has developed a product called "Go Dice" which is not marketed as a magic prop but rather a next gen dice game. it is discussed here...

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
sharpace
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of sharpace
Today I found MystiCube dice app stop working! Anyone can help? Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL