The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Email ABBOTS? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
Who knows email ABBOTS? Inform please. On their site of the address no.
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
http://www.abbottmagic.com I might suggest to call them I've e-mailed them several times trying to buy stuff from them and never heard from them. Don,
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Dude the guy is in Russia!
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Just call them and order some stuff .. here's the number.. 616.432.3235. I'm sure they'll be glad to hear from you...

Steve
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Try this for a e-mail address amagic@net-link.com that's the e-mail address I have I'm not sure if it is still being used. I was told by one of their good customers to call and here 1-800-92-MAGIC
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
The e-mail The Donster gave you is correct: amagic@net-link.net . I contacted them to verify and they responded this morning.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Gee Mikey Don't you Trust me. evreything I post I try and verify before I post it. I had to check my e-mail for Abbotts Address. I just wish I could get Abbotts to reply to my E-mails. Don,
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Actually, Don, I had e-mailed them yesterday morning before I saw your post. I had their e-mail address in my files.

They contacted me back today. (Ironically, she said their e-mail address is on their website but I couldn't find it!)

Michael
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Mikey/Michael I tried looking for it too and couldn't find it. Don,
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
By all huge thanks!!!!!!!
Alex Krey
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Please note it is ".net" not ".com", that my be why you are not getting a reply.
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
Ok!
Alex Krey
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Good morning...Friend Steve Hart told me about this site...my name is Rick Fisher, president of FAB Magic Company, Inc. in Colon , Michigan...We are the new kid on the block manufacturing magic of the highest quality. We carry our own products as well as all the new stuff and favorites. We invite you to stop and see us at 111 East State Street in Colon or check us out online at http://www.fabmagic.com Here you will see not only magic but history of magic in Colon. Plus our upcoming People's Choice Awards in August with over $3200 in prizes! On behalf of myself, my wife Cheryl and Marilyn Abbott (Percy Abbott's daughter) we invite you to check us out and learn more about "the new era of old traditions"...what a neat website forum....and very professional! I will certainly keep this as a favorite place! Thanks for listening...Rick & Cheryl Fisher, Marilyn Abbott
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Mikey how long did it take Abbotts to E-Mail you back I tried some time ago and last night looks like Abbotts doesn't want my business. Don,

Posted: May 11, 2004 10:41am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Bet is to Call Per Greg He Hates the Computer. Don,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Well, hate the computer or not , bite the bullet and learn to use it .
It's a tool and really a necessary one (even a necessary "evil" if you feel that way ) to doing business today.

At least they do have the toll free phone number , but I think they are losing a lot of business by not having a stronger web presence and by not having someone available to answer emails .

Places like Hocus Pocus, Steven's Magic Emporium, and yes, Penguin Magic , too , are building incredible customer loyalty because of their easy to navigate web sites and because of punctual customer service . I think there's no excuse to say "I can't be bothered to check and answer email ". It's so simple . We're not talking about coding or advanced programming skills . It's just email for goodness sake .

I want to see Abbott's continue and to flourish , but when I read about things mentioned on this thread, i.e. can't find their email address on their web site or if you do happen to get their email address it's days or weeks before they answer ....... well, I just don't know ......... sounds like a company that needs to get a clue .
(and I'm no 20 year old computer wiz-kid , either . I even have somewhat "Luddite" tendencies when it comes to computers . Overall , I don't use them for much , but I can type and I can use a web browser and it's really not that painful. )
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I'll like to see Abbotts Continue to. yes the main Problem is that E-mail is very important. they also continue to make Great Items but they are making them Cheaper. but Charging the Same Full Price Plus. I finally got a Price Qoute on my items I wanted it appears the Spirit Bag went up from $75.00 to $100.00 and the Bag for The Abbotts Canvas Covered Box. is $500.00 I bought my Abbotts Canvas Coverd Box used for $300.00 plus shipping and it was less then $370.00 Don't get me Wrong Here Abbotts is a Great Company but They do need to improve on a Few Things. Don,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Email ABBOTS? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL