The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » "Shade" movie website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

turnerhooch
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
19 Posts

Profile of turnerhooch
Has anyone been to the "Shade" website in the "Tricks and Shades" section? Now, I'm no expert, but I've read the basics and seen my share of videos, but some of those tricks are just insane. Check out the stud switch and impulse change. I can't figure those suckers out, they just look too perfect. What's going on, I am just stupid?

http://www.shademovie.com
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
The impulse is actually the "zap change" and not the impulse change, they have them reversed.

The zap uses 3 acro cards, that's probably why it looks so impossible, if you don't know that.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
You might find this thread of interest. Also, R P Wilson's post over at Genii (he worked on Shade) is very informative.
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
Quote:
On 2004-04-20 13:36, turnerhooch wrote:
What's going on, I am just stupid?

Could be Smile .
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
turnerhooch
View Profile
New user
Kentucky
19 Posts

Profile of turnerhooch
Thanks... I knew there had to be some kind of gaff on that one. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » "Shade" movie website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL