The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LUCA VOLPE AND ALAN WONG “THE FOX” (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2018, Siddharta wrote:
Is there room in The Fox to put objects like a deck of cards or a smartphone ? Or maybe both ? Are there extra slots for e.g. credit cards or packet tricks ? Coins ? Just trying to figure out what else can be carried in the folio besides the stuff it comes with. Thank you.

You can fit 2 iphones , 3 decks, an ipad, macbook air, packet tricks, and about 300 business cards.....

:P couldn’t resist Obviously not man, just watch the promo video.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Lol 😂
Anyway guys the feedback for THE FOX 🦊 has been huge! In our facebook group there are also great ideas and we actually add one extra video from a good idea of Nique Tan for the handling if the doubke mind reading routine.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Seems to be pretty popular. What are you alls feelings on the Fox now? Still use it? Changed your minds on close up use?

Any thoughts? Also, is it Leather? I've read different accounts. One said Leather the other didn't

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LUCA VOLPE AND ALAN WONG “THE FOX” (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL