The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Inappropriate Profile Names ? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I've noticed a new member here on the Café who's profile name ends with a swear word is this really appropriate ?
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
The best thing you can do when you see something like this is to click on the "Report This Post" yellow option at the top of the thread and you can report this to the moderators who will make determinations and can take the proper action. Unfortunately, there are some that enjoy shock value and their intentions are to no nothing more than troll and flame.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
You would think there would be something in place to prevent it happening in the first place, I'm surprised the mods haven't picked up on it already to be honest.... in the meantime I've followed your advice thanks.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I reported a bad post in the workers at least 30 mins ago.

I see the offensive profile is not working but the disgusting post is still there. Please check "Best impossible location reveal? " page 1 in "The Workers" and get this post removed. Thank you Mods.

-Mary
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
They should delete all the posts made by this person as far as I'm concerned.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
The individual has put numerous posts in different areas, I have reported the ones I have come across. I agree warren, if there is a way to find and delete the posts, I am sure that those in charge will be able to do so.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I don't see the post anymore.

Thank you Mods!

-Mary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Inappropriate Profile Names ? (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL