The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Looking like death (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lifesothersecret
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of lifesothersecret
Is it possible to buy eye drops or contact lenses which make eyes appear dull and glaze and allow the user to keep their eyes open for extended periods? Any help would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone could point me in the right direction to buy such things in Scotland. Thanks again!
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
I know they make cloudy contacts. They make your eyes seems nearly all white. I do not know where to get them in America, let alone Scotland. As to the, "keep their eyes open for extended periods," could you explain what you mean by that?

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
x303
View Profile
New user
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada.
74 Posts

Profile of x303
http://www.wild-eyes.com

I think you can order them?

Bob
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
You need to go to a contact lens fitter or an optometrist to purchase these.

You can't keep your eyes open for an extended period of time. They will dry out. You will go blind. It's even more certain than the method your daddy warned you against.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
x303
View Profile
New user
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada.
74 Posts

Profile of x303
I do have a friend who did buy some wild-eyes contacts, but he already wore contacts and used his perscription to buy them.
He did say he could wear them for only short periodes, 2 or 3 hours before they started to bother him.
Also a warning if you buy the ones like cateyes that needs to be oriented they sometimes rotate and it's hard to keep them strait.

Bob
lifesothersecret
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of lifesothersecret
Thanks very much, this has been useful Smile
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Instead of contacts, could you utilizr some of the more historical applicatins for the face in death? the Copts in the early days used wooden planks painted with the deceased face, then there are the "deathmasks" some more famous than others, made in clay and plaster. should not be too hard to figure a way to see through them, (wink wink)
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Looking like death (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL