The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Anybody have any experience with Terry's OnLine WholeSale Store ? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaKine Oregon
View Profile
New user
Medford, Oregon
50 Posts

Profile of DaKine Oregon
I found this outfit online that sells Squirmles for 31 cents, color changing silks for 87 cents and stripper decks for $1.83, etc., all made in China. Has anybody ordered from them? Know anything about their quality, service, reputation?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/608374?......08RQ5xxF
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
They also have imitation Losander tables and phony Axtell pads.

Do you want to trust your credit card number to people like this?
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
No experience with this operation. I like the product/prices/service of my current suppliers.
DaKine Oregon
View Profile
New user
Medford, Oregon
50 Posts

Profile of DaKine Oregon
Thanks. I won't be wasting any money there.
startingout
View Profile
New user
UK
29 Posts

Profile of startingout
Keep well away, ordered Flash Mini Arm Control Smoke Device £45.97.
Item arrived, box label mostly ripped off box, filled 2 drops e-fluid, left 5 mins, unit dead, charged half hour, still dead. Examined unit, looked like some one tried to open with small screwdriver. Contacted seller, 25th Feb, described in detail, just asking same questions. Delayed it over the 15days. Aliexpress done nothing, contacted Paypal to open dispute, contacted Aliexpress again, was told by an agent I need to close the PP case, then they can proceed with refund. Which I did, no such chance, all they done sent seller email, without reply. Back to PP, as closed the case nothing they can do. Not happy, then bank unable to help either. CON Merchant.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Anybody have any experience with Terry's OnLine WholeSale Store ? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL