The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 413: Dr. Tim Moore - Collector and Protector Of Our Past (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Collecting magic is one of my foibles. If I have two or three of anything, then I feel it goes from an accumulation to a collection. What I should do is decide what I should collect and focus on just one or two areas of interest rather than trying to "own the world". At least, that is what this week's podcast guest has done. Dr. Tim Moore, a dentist living and practicing in Columbus, Ohio, has a pretty good collection of magic memorabilia with a focus on the Herrmann family and Karl Germain. Of course, he feels that he wouldn't be a "real" magic collector if he didn't have some Houdini material, so naturally, he does. In out chat this week, he talks about his collection and how he eased into it and why he found the Hermann family so fascinating. He also gives tips on starting a collection and how to dispose of it after you're gone.

You can see some photos of his collection, read the blog, listen to the podcast online and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......im-moore
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 413: Dr. Tim Moore - Collector and Protector Of Our Past (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL