The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MIND5 convention lecture (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
Hello everyone.
I had the honour to be asked to lecture at this year's MINDS convention which takes place in Newcastle on 30th June and 1st of July.
The line-up is full of amazingly talented and creative performers and I feel privileged to be included among them. I cannot wait to share with everyone what I have prepared. Everything that I am going to present is unpublished material so I think that you will be in for a treat.
If you have ever come across some of my work, if we have ever chatted online or if you are just curious why in the hell I got invited to lecture in such a great convention come and say hi and I will be happy to meet you and discuss all the things that fascinate me about this wonderful art.
As everyone knows, Michael Murray puts together one of the finest mentalism conventions every year. You can check out all the additional info and book your ticket right here:
https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/mind5-......pon-tyne
Thanks for your time.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Manos,

Are we going to get to purchase lecture notes for the people from the USA?

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Alex, the lecture notes will probably be exclusive for the lecture but the material will find its way to the community soon enough. The attendees will have the privilege of getting it first but I do not intend to keep it a secret any longer. Smile
Thanks for the interest.
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
583 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Over the last year I've been privileged to see much of the content that Manos plans to share during the lecture - it's all VERY solid, practical, and flexible material. It'll no doubt be a highlight of MIND5!

Sadly, I suspect that Manos has been a little pigeonholed as a"Which Hand Guy" (due to the fact that his first release "V" contained many EXCELLENT takes on that plot), but Manos is FAR from a "one-trick-pony" and this lecture will solidify the fact that he has a keen mind in MANY areas of mentalism.

Every year I'm jealous of all you Magi in Europe within a stone's throw from conventions of this caliber! Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from the likes of Manos, Atlas, Steve, and the rest of the line-up!

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Too bad I will miss this.
I have been keeping an eye on Manos' effects long before his first release and I have to admit that he is very creative.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.
Drew, there are some amazing conventions in the US as well. My friend Ken Dyne will be in Vegas soon if I'm not mistaken. I am sure we will meet each other soon, either if it means me coming there or you visiting the UK when I'm around.
Titanas, it's too bad you will be absent the days of the convention my friend. We will either catch up when you are here on holidays or next time I visit the UK.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MIND5 convention lecture (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL