The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Is Francis Tabary left or right handed ? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I was watching a Tabary DVD today and I'm not sure if it's me but is he left handed as when going through the opening sequence it seemed much more natural for me when I did it the opposite way around to what was being taught ?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tabary goes by magicrope here on the Café. You might PM him and ask. Let us all know so others can make adjustments.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Unfortunately he hasn't posted on here since 2015 so I don't think that will work.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Why does that matter? When you send a PM, the Café sends a notice to the recipient that he has a PM at the Café.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Strange I've never once received notice for any of the PM's I've received over the years and I've been on the Café for sometime,in fact even when I subscribe to a thread I don't always get notified when someone posts on it.

I did ask the question though on his YouTube channel and I believe it was his daughter possibly who replied, I was told he is not left handed.

However I watched some clips of the great man performing some coin techniques and he definitely looks left handed to me ie most of us when placing a coin into our other hand do so with our dominant hand and Francis most definitely placed the coin into his right hand with his left hand, so maybe my question was misinterpreted.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I guess you then, shut them off notifications in the My Preferences in your profile, because they are turned on by default.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I've never altered anything in my settings I wouldn't even know where to look as I'm useless when it comes to technology haha

Update I've now found the preferences and altered it to receive notifications 😊
magicrope
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of magicrope
Hello my friends, I am Right handed !!!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for clearing that up for me it's much appreciated, may I also take this opportunity to say thanks for sharing your wonderful magic with us all Smile
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Mr Tabary I want to thank you also. I love your poetic approach to magic! Smile Poetic but strong magic as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Is Francis Tabary left or right handed ? (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL