The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Reports of my death are highly exagerated » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

whocares
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of whocares
After numerous bouts Cancer, being told twice that I had only months to live, even being placed in Home Hospice, I am really back. And yes, A woman had something to do with me being away. Heavens, can some of them be demanding.

My Name is David Wertman, I was a moderator here for a while, as BroDdavid, then performed a while as Doctor Cognos.

Then focused on being a Street Performer (Busker). I am From, and currently reside in Akron Ohio.

And right now I need a Business Card production Flash, that I bought from someone here years ago. Anyone know where I can get one? I think It was called flash card. The effect is that you open you small business care case to show it empty. Then because you are a magician, in a flash (due to a flat battery and wire coil and flash paper) Anyway I need one now so any help would be greatly appreciated.

David
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome back whocares,

Hope you are feeling better!

After 50 posts you will again have access to the sales areas. In the meantime, have fun getting re-acquainted. You will have to introduce yourself to old friends with your new name.

-Mary Mowder
whocares
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of whocares
Thanks Mary

I previously had 50 posts under this name, but apparently they expire after a time. So I will just have to sccumulate more.

David
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Welcome back David.

Try contacting one of the staff, they are all here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/staff.html

They may be able to help!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
David, I sent you a PM.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Reports of my death are highly exagerated » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL