The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Calling all tennesseean magicians (or jsut someone willing to help) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic4Charm
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
3 Posts

Profile of Magic4Charm
Howdy. Im not necissarily 'new' to magic. Ive been into for more then half of my life. (about eight years) but I'm new to it being a serious hobby and doing it for people besides my family and such. I have several misc questions that really need to be asked and answered in conversation. Does any one have an AIM (instant message) name theyd like to give me that I could talk to them on to save this forum alot of annoying newby posts. ITd be awesome if I could get someone from TN to discuss shops and clubs but anyone's help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again.
Matt
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
Tobasco15
is mine- feel free to get in touch.

Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
Red_Magic_Jones
View Profile
New user
\
20 Posts

Profile of Red_Magic_Jones
Hey Matt!

What area of TN are you in?

Give me a hollar:
AIM: mlssmccnt

=-) Red
thumbslinger
View Profile
Elite user
This is a good number:
458 Posts

Profile of thumbslinger
I just moved from Nashville to LA in October. Just before I did, a magic store opened up in the Opry Mills Mall. No, it wasn't one of the known chains, but it is a little pricey.

There plans were to have a show every saturday night so it might be something to check out. I don't know if they are still there or not, but they spent some money on the space.
Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed and Tommy Emmanuel are all you need to study to learn to play guitar.
Gary Barnard
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
145 Posts

Profile of Gary Barnard
Hey, Ill be willing to help you man.

AIM : mirramagic69
Gary

"It's in the very trickery that it pleases me. But show me how
the trick is done, and I have lost my interest therein."
- Seneca the Younger, In his 45th Epistle to Lucilius
(4 B.C.-A.D. 65)
Magic4Charm
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
3 Posts

Profile of Magic4Charm
Woo! thanks everyone. you guys rock. WOW yea I heard about the magic store. Ive never been there but a bunch of guys at my school that I show tricks to on occasion hear about it and are now buying tricks there and bringing them to school and showing everybody and everybody knows how to do them all. <sigh> its very annoying. I hope none of them buy the raven..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Calling all tennesseean magicians (or jsut someone willing to help) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL