The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fred Kaps Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
I would just like to say I recently purchased a dvd of Fred Kaps doing a 20 minute manipulation act.His act is the closest thing to real magic I have ever seen.If Anyone has seen him live or on tape / dvd or tv I would sure appreciate some comments.He is by far the best there is.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
I think he was one of the best. I own many tapes with his acts ( FISM 1973, Vienna show, his show in England with Sly, Norm N. , Shimada...) but I was never able to find his first act with cards and canes. Does he perform it on DVD. Also, what else is on the dvd ? Just his act ?
Marco Koch
View Profile
New user
Germany
63 Posts

Profile of Marco Koch
Unfortunately I don't own the DVD yet, but according to the site:
www.fredkapsdvd.com
this is on the DVD:
"This DVD includes footage of:
Fred Kaps performing during the Fism 1961 World Championship, The Long Salt Pour performed without sleeves, Fred Kaps in several TV shows on Dutch television and much more!"

Bye,
Marco.
Axman
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Axman
I saw some old footage of fred Kaps doingt he "homing card" on British TV. Its the best performance of magic I ever saw.
Perfect.
Kenardo1
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Kenardo1
I have heard that the new Dutch DVD is fantastic; I probably will get it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fred Kaps Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL