The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cheaterscheater down again? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

artofmanipulation
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
121 Posts

Profile of artofmanipulation
For those of you who frequent cheaterscheater, I'm sure you guys already realized that the site is no longer there. What happen? The administrator did fail to come with the maintenance fees again?
willrob999
View Profile
Regular user
UK
106 Posts

Profile of willrob999
That's a shame that sight was really good I enjoyed watching those videos especially by a guy on there called bone.
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
It has been on a downward spiral since it came back up with some kind of internal war between long time members going on.
I never knew enough to become involved with who did what and it was a real shame because the sight was definately entertaining, had lots of members and contributors and many skilled flourishers as well as magicians.
I have a feeling that as some of the owner/originators of the site begin to mature, they will realize what they lost the site really could have been a winner without all the ego trips and inner fighting...I for one will be sorry to see it go.
Ape

Bone is an incredibly talented person he has many super clips on there and there are many others as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cheaterscheater down again? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL