The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » RB coin Deck Ultra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I saw a demo of this effect and it looks really good. I was wondering if anyone has this and could review it. I wanted to know how it was before buying it. Thanks

Allen
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
It looks like a variation of Tony D'Amico's "Block Buster" (put out by Mark Mason), which I like very much. Here's a vid with a couple of performances - see what you think.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5714
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I bought the original RB Coin Deck at least ten years ago. I'm wondering what the improvement(s) is/are.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 11, 2018, algebraic wrote:
I bought the original RB Coin Deck at least ten years ago. I'm wondering what the improvement(s) is/are.

That it is available again.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Same here I have the original in mint condition I don't see anything new here either.
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
Thanks Chessmann,i'll check into it. I can't believe I'm just now hearing about an old effect.
Allen
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I believe this new version added the ability to have the coin now be signed and "ready" before the cards have even been removed from the box.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On May 12, 2018, TuneHV wrote:
I believe this new version added the ability to have the coin now be signed and "ready" before the cards have even been removed from the box.

You are correct in thinking this. The dirty work can be done while the deck is in the box 😀
Picked it up at Blackpool,very well made. You are so far in front with this.
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
How does this compare to blockbuster?
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I ended up getting BlockBuster and it is a fantastic trick. I got it at Magic Warehouse in their sale area for 10.00. I couldn't pass it up. I might still buy
RB coin Deck Ultra. I just wonder how close the gimmicks are.

Allen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » RB coin Deck Ultra (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL