The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Opening More Daws Lecture Notes - The Bizarre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I have absolutely loved lecturing over the past couple of years and have had the opportunity to meet some incredible people and receive so much wisdom from other magicians in return. As I have lectured, I have noticed that I enjoy lecturing more on my bizarre material and ideas. So when I created the Opening More Daws Lecture, my intention was that the entire second half was dedicated to bizarre and story telling routines.

In the accompanying notes, you will learn a whole array of effects in over 50 pages of material. Haunted Deck, A crazy visual card warp that ends with a impossible souvenir, an impromptu card trick, mentalism with cards, special envelopes, an automatic coin trick and of course I cover the basics of TORCE. (I also include printable gimmicked pages at the back of the book for a beautiful stage version that I have re-viited)

And then onto the Bizarre. Check out my awesome pocket watch technique that allows a pocket watch tick out replies to your questions and find selected cards. Even though the pocket watch has no hands and no insides. Also, check out a re-visit of my first bizarre effect, the burial. Again, a specially designed newspaper article is ready for you to print. When I performed this one for Jenny at Alakazam, she stopped the performance and asked me to get rid of the image because it was freaking her out. Lastly, check out my method for a home made spirit bell. All you need is a standard handbell and a few other items you have around your home. It takes minutes to make and whilst you don't have control over when it rings, your spectator can hold it throughout!

Of course there are printable props and full colour photos to aid your learning!

I take huge pride in my lecture notes and make sure they're top quality, if you check the website, you'll see the contents page and the front cover!

I really hope everyone enjoys them and don't forget, if you'd like to see the full lecture, ask your club to get in touch!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/openingmoredaws

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Opening More Daws Lecture Notes - The Bizarre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL