The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
My name is Daniel and I have been doing magic since I was 4 years old. I'm 27 as of April 25,04. So it's been 23 years since I have been into magic. That's not a bad thing I hope. I look forward to reading everyones postings on subjects that interest me. Also I have some questions of my own about some tricks, like if they are worth buying. If I have any insights on posts then I will give you my opinion as well. Thank you to everyone in advance. Daniel
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. There's a couple of forums that will interest you I'm sure. My advice is to scroll down and view all the topics and pick a favorite or two to start with. The Café can be a bit overwhelming your first few visits here - so many post! In no time at all you'll feel comfortable to post or ask a question of your own.

So grab a comfortable chair and some coffee and be prepared for lots of informative reading!
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
Thanks
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Hi Daniel,

Welcome aboard. Since you are not new to magic, you will find settling down here a breeze. You will find a lot of Café habitues who are not only knowledgeable but also willing to help fellow magicians. All you have to do is ask.

Ben Benjay
Manila, Philippines
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Café. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Daniel,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 12.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL